We hiring sales position available | earn 4% sales commission based on the total monthly sales you generate.
We are looking for a result-driven retail Sales Associate to be responsible for generating retail sales production for our Taino Collection. It's sales commission position through in face to face sales leads to online store direct catalog purchasing. You create your own schedule to work as the position is base on monthly sales revenue where you earn a commission for the products you sell.
We offer a lay away plan for customers. All lay-way plans sales commission are paid 15 days after the customers made their final payment and received their products and 10 refund policy has expired.
What is a sales associate – What does he/she do?
Sales Associate duties and responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions. You should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. To be successful as a Sales associate, you should stay up-to-date with product features and maintain our store’s visual appearance in high standards.
Ultimately, the duties of a sales associate are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the store’s sales goals.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries.
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
- Actively seek out customers in store
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases Shopify.com
- Cross sell products
- Handle returns of merchandise
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
Sales Associate skills
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales associate, Sales Represent or similar role
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English and Spanish a must
- Basic Math skills
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- social media sales marketing and home event party planning to promote products.
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Hands-on experience with online purchasing transactions
- Familiarity with products inventory
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner.
- Availability to work flexible shifts work at your leisure as this is a sales commission position not an hourly rate.
- High school degree; AS degree in Marketing or equivalent related field would be a plus
Send your Resume to: Puertopadrebeach@gmail.com along with W9 form Identification filled out a copy of your two forms valid identification to be considers you must be
1. 18 years or older unless you have working papers
2. have a valid Social Security identification and/or TIN
3. Be US Citizen
4. Live in Puerto Rico as resident of the United States
5. Have a valid working visa
All information will be send to the HR department to be considered. Thank you for applying.
Any inquiries email us at Puerto Padre Beach. All sales representatives will be paid by commission only and will received a 1099 misc form for sales commission independent contract at the end of the year for your taxes return purposes. If you like to have taxes held on the 1099 let HR team know.